Sunday, October 10, 2010

Food and Beverage Quotes

Instant human -- just add coffee!

When life gives you beans -- make coffee!

Given enough coffee I could rule the world!

Simply put... everyone has a price, mine is chocolate

The 12-step chocoholics program:
NEVER BE MORE THAN 12 STEPS AWAY FROM CHOCOLATE!

A chocolate in the mouth is worth two on the plate.

If it ain't chocolate, it ain't breakfast!

There's nothing better than a good friend, except a good friend with CHOCOLATE

Chocolate causes certain endocrine glands to secrete hormones that affect your feelings and behavior by making you happy. Therefore, it counteracts depression, in turn reducing the stress of depression. Your stress-free life helps you maintain a youthful disposition, both physically and mentally. So, eat lots of chocolate! Elaine Sherman, Book of Divine Indulgences

Forget love-- I'd rather fall in chocolate!!!

I never met a chocolate I didn't like. Deanna Troi in Star Trek: The Next Generation

Nobody knows the truffles I've seen!

Exercise is a dirty word... Every time I hear it, I wash my mouth out with chocolate.

Chocolate is good for three things. Two of 'em cannot be mentioned on public television.

I could give up chocolate but I'm not a quitter.

Put the chocolate in the bag and nobody gets hurt.

I have this theory that chocolate slows down the aging process.... It may not be true, but do I dare take the chance?

Life is like a box of chocolates - you never know what you're going to get. Forrest Gump in "Forrest Gump" (1994)

If life is like a box of chocolates, then its time for me to buy another box, I seemed to have already devoured all the good ones!

Life is like a box of chocolates, the best ones are half eaten!!

In the beginning, the Lord created chocolate, and he saw that it was good. Then he separated the light from the dark, and it was better.

Chocolate - The breakfast of champions!

If not for chocolate, there would be no need for control top pantyhose. An entire garment industry would be devasated.

Put "eat chocolate" at the top of your list of things to do today. That way, at least you'll get one thing done.

Chocolate doesn't make the world go around ... but it certainly makes the ride worthwhile!

Man cannot live on chocolate alone; but woman sure can.

Coffee.... Chocolate.... Men....
Some things are just better when they're rich!


I have this theory that chocolate slows down the aging process....
It may not be true, but do I dare take the chance?

Just give me the chocolate and no one gets hurt!


1. Chocolate is the answer. Who cares what the question is!


1. When life gets you down and nothing is going right, you always have a friend ... in chocolate.

1. To have one’s diet defeated by chocolate is a delectable defeat.
2. God sends no stress that prayer and chocolate cannot handle!
3. When the going gets tough, the tough get chocolate.
4. Save Earth. It's the only planet with chocolate.

No comments:

Post a Comment